Palomar Solar Supports Our Local Troops
Palomar Solar wants to help a local Military Family/gain their energy Independence
If You Served, You Count!
Enter for a chance to win a home rooftop solar system designed specifically to your homes energy needs
Contest is open to all active, retired, or Veterans of the US Military currently residing in San Diego County.
Grand Prize – Palomar Solar will design and install a PV solar system up to 7kw DC.
System will be designed by Palomar Solar to fit the finalist’s needs. The following criteria will affect the design
- Finalist’s current KW usage will determine the system size needed to offset up to 95% of current energy consumption. All Finalists will be required to provide current green button data from SDGE for consideration.
- System will be a roof mount PV system, roof dimensions may limit system size. Not all homes have roof space capable of supporting up to 7kw.
- Main service panel may limit the system size, not all main service panels can accommodate a 7kw system.
- Palomar Solar LTD. Shall make the final determination of the system design.
All contest entries must be received no later than 9-20-2018 either by mail or online contest entry.
- On 9-21-18 Palomar Solar will randomly select 3 finalists and notify them of their selection
- Palomar Solar LTD. Will make final determination of finalist’s eligibility.
- Resident homeowner in San Diego County
- Eligible Military family member must reside in the house.
- Residence must be serviced by SDGE for their electric service.
- Representative of the eligible service member must be present to win at the 2018 Miramar Air Show on 9-28-18 as a guest of Palomar Solar.
- Contestant must accept the terms and conditions of the contest in order to meet eligibility requirements.
1526 Sterling Court
Escondido, CA 92029
Lic # C10-945152